Chad has resumed commercial flights, and some domestic restrictions are being lifted.
Can I travel to Chad?
- Commercial flights to Chad have been resumed, while land borders remain closed for travel.
- International land borders are closed to passenger traffic.
- Some international travelers, including those from the UK, may face bans.
Do I need to go into quarantine when arriving to Chad?
- Anyone arriving in Chad is required to self-quarantine for 7 days.
- Those arriving for less than 7 days are exempt.
Are COVID-19 tests required to travel to Chad?
- Anyone arriving to Chad will be required to present a negative PCR test, no older than 72 hours.
- All arrivals will be tested a second time, on the 7th day of their trip.
Is public transportation open in Chad?
Public transportation in chad is operating with limited capacity.
Are the restaurants and bars open in Chad?
Restaurants in Chad are open, with social distancing regulations in place.
Are businesses and attractions open in Chad?
Non-essential businesses and attractions in Chad are open, with social distancing regulations in place.
Do I need to wear a face mask in Chad?
It is required to wear a face mask in in all public places in Chad.