Cambodia is closed for leisure travel and tourist visas are suspended. Domestically, some restrictions are being re-imposed.
Can I travel to Cambodia?
- Cambodia is open for some international leisure travel, only after being approved for a visa in advance.
- Visas on arrival and e-visas have been suspended, and it is required to obtain a visa before arrival. Tourist visas are not being issued, only business travel is possible.
- Anyone arriving to Cambodia will be required to deposit $2,000 USD to cover health tests and quarantine costs.
- Flights from Indonesia, Malaysia and Philippines are banned.
Do I need to go into quarantine when arriving to Cambodia?
Anyone arriving to Cambodia will be required to quarantine for 14 days in a hotel on the governments approved list, at their own expense.
Are COVID-19 tests required to travel to Cambodia?
- All travelers entering Cambodia are required to present a negative PCR test, no older than 72 hours.
- All arrivals will be tested upon entry, and again on the 13th day,
- Travelers are required to present of medical insurance coverage of at least $50,000
- All travelers entering Cambodia are required to complete a health declaration.
Is public transportation open in Cambodia?
Public transportation in Cambodia is operating under social distancing regulations.
Are the restaurants and bars open in Cambodia?
Restaurants and cafes in Cambodia are open, under social distancing requirements. Bars are closed
Are businesses and attractions open in Cambodia?
- Nonessential businesses in Cambodia are open, under social distancing requirements, while leisure facilities and attractions are closed.
- In high-risk areas, only essential businesses are open.
Do I need to wear a face mask in Cambodia?
Wearing a face mask is recommended in Cambodia.