Cambodia is closed for leisure travel and tourist visas are suspended. Domestically, some restrictions are being re-imposed.
Can I travel to Cambodia?
- Cambodia is open for some international leisure travel, only after being approved for a visa in advance.
- Visas on arrival and e-visas have been suspended, and it is required to obtain a visa before arrival. Tourist visas are not being issued, only business travel is possible.
- Anyone arriving to Cambodia will be required to deposit $2,000 USD to cover health tests and potential quarantine costs.
Do I need to go into quarantine when arriving to Cambodia?
Are COVID-19 tests required to travel to Cambodia?
- All travelers entering Cambodia are required to present a COVID-19 medical certificate, indicating a negative status, issued no more than 72 hours before arrival and proof of medical insurance coverage of at least $50,000
- All travelers entering Cambodia are required to complete a health declaration.
- Upon arrival in Cambodia, all travelers must undergo a COVID-19 test and wait to receive laboratory results.
Is public transportation open in Cambodia?
Public transportation in Cambodia is operating under social distancing regulations.
Are the restaurants and bars open in Cambodia?
Restaurants and cafes in Cambodia are open, under social distancing requirements. Bars are closed
Are businesses and attractions open in Cambodia?
- Some non-essential businesses and attractions in Cambodia are open.
- Cinemas, night clubs, karaoke bars and museums are closed.
Do I need to wear a face mask in Cambodia?
Wearing a face mask is recommended in Cambodia.