Bulgaria's borders are open for some countries, while some domestic restrictions are introduced again.
Can I travel to Bulgaria?
Do I need to go into quarantine when arriving to Bulgaria?
- All arrivals to Bulgaria without test results, will be required to self-quarantine for 10 days.
- It is possible to get tested within 24 hours of arrival, to avoid quarantine.
- Permitted arrivals from any country in Africa, as well as India, Bangladesh and Brazil, are required to self-quarantine for 10 days, regardless of test results.
Are COVID-19 tests required to travel to Bulgaria?
- Anyone entering Bulgaria will be required to present a negative PCR test, no older than 72 hours, or get tested within 24 hours of arrival.
- Arrivals who are fully vaccinated or recovered form COVID-19 are exempt.
Is public transportation open in Bulgaria?
Public transportation in Bulgaria is operating.
Are the restaurants and bars open in Bulgaria?
Restaurants, cafes and bars in Bulgaria are open, in limited capacity.
Are businesses and attractions open in Bulgaria?
- Non-essential businesses in Bulgaria are open.
- Cinemas, theaters, museums, galleries and swimming pools are open as well.
Do I need to wear a face mask in Bulgaria?
Wearing a face mask is required in enclosed public places.