Botswana's has opened its air and land borders, and domestic restrictions are being lifted.
Can I travel to Botswana?
It is possible to travel to Botswana by air or land.
Do I need to go into quarantine when arriving to Botswana?
- Anyone arriving to Botswana is required to quarantine in a government facility for 14 days, if not presenting test results or if showing symptoms.
- All other arrivals are required to self-monitor for 14 days and stay in contact with the authorities.
Are COVID-19 tests required to travel to Botswana?
- Anyone arriving to Botswana will be required to present a negative PCR test, no older than 72 hours.
- A health screening is required upon arrival.
Is public transportation open in Botswana?
Public transportation in Botswana is operating under restrictions. A permit is required to travel between zones.
Are the restaurants and bars open in Botswana?
Restaurants in Botswana are open, under social distancing requirements. Bars are closed.
Are businesses and attractions open in Botswana?
- Non-essential businesses and attractions in Botswana are open, with social distancing regulations in place.
- A nightly curfew is in place between 22:00 and 4:00.
Do I need to wear a face mask in Botswana?
It is required to wear a face mask in all public places.