Bolivia's air borders are open for travel from most countries, and many domestic restrictions are lifted.
Can I travel to Bolivia?
- International flights to Bolivia have resumed to and from most countries.
- Land borders remain closed.
- Flights from Europe are suspended, and entry of non-citizens is banned.
- All arrivals are required to complete a travel form.
- All points between Bolivia and Brazil are closed.
Do I need to go into quarantine when arriving to Bolivia?
- Anyone arriving to Bolivia will be required to quarantine for 10 days in an approved location.
- Returning citizens and other permitted arrivals from Europe, must self-quarantine for 14 days.
Are COVID-19 tests required to travel to Bolivia?
- Travelers entering Bolivia are required to present negative PCR test results, no older than 72 hours, and a proof of health insurance covering COVID-19 treatment.
- A second test will be required on the 7th day of quarantine.
Is public transportation open in Bolivia?
Public transportation in Bolivia is operating in most areas.
Are the restaurants and bars open in Bolivia?
- Restaurants and bars in most of Bolivia are open, with regulations in place to maintain public health.
- In high-risk areas, a nighly curfew between 1:00 and 5:00 is in place. Bars and nightclubs are closed.
Are businesses and attractions open in Bolivia?
- Non-essential businesses and attractions in most pf Bolivia are open, with health protocols in place.
- A nightly curfew is in high-risk areas.
Do I need to wear a face mask in Bolivia?
It is required to wear a face mask in all public places.