Bolivia's air borders are open for travel, and many domestic restrictions are lifted.
Can I travel to Bolivia?
- International flights to Bolivia have resumed.
- Land borders remain closed.
- All arrivals are required to complete a travel form.
Do I need to go into quarantine when arriving to Bolivia?
Anyone arriving to Bolivia will be required to quarantine for 10 days in an approved location.
Are COVID-19 tests required to travel to Bolivia?
- Travelers entering Bolivia are required to present negative PCR test results, no older than 72 hours, and a proof of health insurance covering COVID-19 treatment.
- A second test will be required on the 7th day of quarantine, at the traveler's expense.
Is public transportation open in Bolivia?
Public transportation in Bolivia is operating in most areas.
Are the restaurants and bars open in Bolivia?
Restaurants and bars in most of Bolivia are open, with regulations in place to maintain public health.
Are businesses and attractions open in Bolivia?
- Non-essential businesses and attractions in most of Bolivia are open, with health protocols in place.
- A nightly curfew is in place in high-risk areas, with hours changing between areas.
- In high-risk areas bars and nightclubs are closed.
Do I need to wear a face mask in Bolivia?
It is required to wear a face mask in all public places.