Bolivia's air borders are open for travel from most countries, and many domestic restrictions are lifted.
Can I travel to Bolivia?
- International flights to Bolivia have resumed to and from most countries.
- Land borders remain closed.
- Flights from Europe are suspended, and entry of non-citizens is banned.
- All arrivals are required to complete a travel form.
Do I need to go into quarantine when arriving to Bolivia?
There is no requirement for quarantine when entering Bolivia.
Are COVID-19 tests required to travel to Bolivia?
Travelers entering Bolivia are required to present negative PCR test results, no older than 3-10 days, depending on origin.
Is public transportation open in Bolivia?
Public transportation in Bolivia is operating in most areas.
Are the restaurants and bars open in Bolivia?
- Restaurants and bars in most of Bolivia are open, with regulations in place to maintain public health.
- In high-risk areas, bars are closed.
Are businesses and attractions open in Bolivia?
- Non-essential businesses and attractions in most pf Bolivia are open, with health protocols in place.
- A nightly curfew is in place in some areas, including La Paz and Santa Cruz.
Do I need to wear a face mask in Bolivia?
It is required to wear a face mask in all public places.