Belize has re-opened its international airport, and domestic restrictions are gradually being lifted.
Can I travel to Belize?
- Travel to Belize is possible through its main airport.
- It is required to book accommodations in advance, in an approved location.
- All arrivals must download the Belize Health App and register within 72 hours before arriving.
Do I need to go into quarantine when arriving to Belize?
Anyone arriving to Belize might be required to quarantine in a government approved location, for 14 days, if showing symptoms or tested positive.
Are COVID-19 tests required to travel to Belize?
- Anyone arriving to Belize will be required to present a negative PCR test, no older than 96 hours, or take one upon arrival, at their own expense.
- All arrivals must download the Belize Health App prior to travel, and complete the required information.
Is public transportation open in Belize?
Public transportation in Belize is operating in limited capacity,
Are the restaurants and bars open in Belize?
Restaurants and cafes in Belize are open for outdoor seating. Bars are closed.
Are businesses and attractions open in Belize?
- Some non-essential businesses in Belize have opened, while attractions and leisure activities remain closed.
- A nightly curfew is in place between 22:00 and 5:00.
Do I need to wear a face mask in Belize?
Face masks are required in all public places.