Barbados is accepting international travelers, with many domestic restrictions being re-imposed.
Can I travel to Barbados?
- International air travel to Barbados has resumed.
- All arrivals must complete an ED form before arriving, and follow strict entry requirements.
Do I need to go into quarantine when arriving to Barbados?
- All arrivals to Barbados must quarantine in an approved hotel for 5 days.
- Anyone arriving to Barbados who tests positive will be required to quarantine in a government-facility.
- Arrivals from high-risk countries will be quarantined for 7 days.
- Vaccinated arrivals are required to quarantine only until receiving results of test upon arrival.
Are COVID-19 tests required to travel to Barbados?
- Anyone arriving to Barbados will be required to present a negative PCR test, no older than 72 hours, or take one at the airport.
- All arrivals will also be required to take a rapid antigen test upon arrival, and another PCR test on the 5th day of their visit.
Is public transportation open in Barbados?
Public transportation in Barbados is operating under social distancing restrictions.
Are the restaurants and bars open in Barbados?
Restaurants and bars in Barbados are open, with health and social distancing protocols in place.
Are businesses and attractions open in Barbados?
Non essential businesses and attractions in Barbados are open, with health measures in place.
Do I need to wear a face mask in Barbados?
Face masks are required in all public spaces.