Bangladesh is open for travel from some countries, while most domestic restrictions remain in place.
Can I travel to Bangladesh?
- Bangladesh is open for travel from some countries, while travel from high-risk countries remains banned, except for returning citizens.
- Land border with India is closed.
Do I need to go into quarantine when arriving to Bangladesh?
- Arrivals to Bangladesh must self-quarantine for 14 days.
- Arrivals from high-risk countries will be required to quarantine in a government facility.
Are COVID-19 tests required to travel to Bangladesh?
Anyone arriving to Bangladesh will be required to present a negative PCR test, no older than 72 hours.
Is public transportation open in Bangladesh?
Public transportation in Bangladesh is suspended.
Are the restaurants and bars open in Bangladesh?
Restaurants in Bangladesh are closed.
Are businesses and attractions open in Bangladesh?
- Non-essential businesses and attractions in Bangladesh are closed.
- Leaving the house is permitted for essential reasons only.
Do I need to wear a face mask in Bangladesh?
Wearing face masks is required in all public places.