Bangladesh is open for travel from some countries, while most domestic restrictions remain in place.
Can I travel to Bangladesh?
- Bangladesh is open for travel from some countries, while travel from high-risk countries remains banned, except for returning citizens.
- Land border with India is closed.
Do I need to go into quarantine when arriving to Bangladesh?
- Arrivals to Bangladesh must self-quarantine for 14 days.
- Arrivals from high-risk countries will be required to quarantine in a government facility.
- Vaccinated arrivals from some high-risk countries may self-quarantine instead.
Are COVID-19 tests required to travel to Bangladesh?
Anyone arriving to Bangladesh will be required to present a negative PCR test, no older than 72 hours.
Is public transportation open in Bangladesh?
Public transportation in Bangladesh is operating, in a reduced schedule.
Are the restaurants and bars open in Bangladesh?
Restaurants are open at limited capacity from 8:00 until 22:00.
Are businesses and attractions open in Bangladesh?
- Several non-essential businesses, such as shopping malls, in Bangladesh are open from 10:00 to 20:00.
- Attractions and leisure facilities remain closed.
Do I need to wear a face mask in Bangladesh?
Wearing face masks is required in all public places.