Bangladesh is currently closed to international flights, and most domestic restrictions remain in place. The country is under lockdown until May 16th.
Can I travel to Bangladesh?
- Bangladesh is currently closed for international travelers, and only returning citizens and some businesses travelers may enter.
- Land border with India is closed.
Do I need to go into quarantine when arriving to Bangladesh?
- Permitted arrivals to Bangladesh without a health certificate will be required to quarantine for 14 days in a designated institution.
- Permitted arrivals to Bangladesh with a health certificate will be required to self-quarantine for 14 days.
Are COVID-19 tests required to travel to Bangladesh?
Anyone arriving to Bangladesh will be required to present a negative PCR test, no older than 72 hours.
Is public transportation open in Bangladesh?
Public transportation in Bangladesh is suspended, except for some domestic flights.
Are the restaurants and bars open in Bangladesh?
Restaurants in Bangladesh are open for takeout and delivery.
Are businesses and attractions open in Bangladesh?
- Non-essential businesses and attractions in Bangladesh are closed.
- Essential business are open.
- It is forbidden to leave the house for non-essential reasons.
Do I need to wear a face mask in Bangladesh?
Wearing face masks is required in all public places.