Bahrain's borders are open for some travelers, while domestic restrictions are are mostly still in place.
Can I travel to Bahrain?
- Bahrain's borders are closed for travelers, unless they are-pre approved. Applying for entry visa is possible on this website: https://www.evisa.gov.bh/.
- Citizens, residents, and GCC countries citizens may enter without applying for a visa.
Do I need to go into quarantine when arriving to Bahrain?
Anyone arriving to Bahrain will be required to self-quarantine until test result is negative.
Are COVID-19 tests required to travel to Bahrain?
- Anyone arriving to Bahrain will be required to fill in a health declaration form before traveling.
- All arrivals must present a negative PCR test, no older than 72 hours.
- Arrivals from India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka and Bangladesh must present a negative PCR test, no older than 48 hours
- All arrivals will be tested for COVID-19, and again on the 5th day 10th days of their visit and, at their own expense ($80 USD).
Is public transportation open in Bahrain?
Public transportation in Bahrain is operating.
Are the restaurants and bars open in Bahrain?
Restaurants in Bahrain are open following social distancing rules
Are businesses and attractions open in Bahrain?
Non-essential businesses and attractions in Bahrain remain closed.
Do I need to wear a face mask in Bahrain?
It is required to wear a face mask in all public places.