Bahrain's borders are open for some travelers, while domestic restrictions are are mostly still in place.
Can I travel to Bahrain?
- It is possible to travel to Bahrain, after receiving visa in advance. Applying for entry visa is possible on this website: https://www.evisa.gov.bh/.
- Arrivals by road through King Fahd Causeway may receive visa on arrival.
- Citizens, residents, and GCC countries citizens may enter without applying for a visa.
- Only citizen and residents of Bahrain may enter from red countries.
Do I need to go into quarantine when arriving to Bahrain?
- Anyone arriving to Bahrain will be tested upon arrivals, and required to self-quarantine, or quarantine in a facility, for 10 days.
- Arrivals who have been vaccinated in approved locations will only be required to quarantine until results of test on arrival are available unless arriving from a red country.
Are COVID-19 tests required to travel to Bahrain?
- Anyone arriving in Bahrain will be required to fill in a health declaration form before traveling.
- All arrivals must present a negative PCR test, no older than 72 hours.
- Approved arrivals from red countries must present a negative PCR test, no older than 48 hours.
- All arrivals will be tested for COVID-19, and again on the 5th and 10th days of their visit, at their own expense.
- Arrivals who have been vaccinated in approved locations will only be tested upon arrival.
Is public transportation open in Bahrain?
Public transportation in Bahrain is operating.
Are the restaurants and bars open in Bahrain?
Restaurants and cafes in Bahrain are open, with social distancing measures in place. Bars remain closed.
Are businesses and attractions open in Bahrain?
Non-essential businesses and attractions in Bahrain are open, with health measures in place. Only vaccinated individuals may visit cinemas and indoor sporting events.
Do I need to wear a face mask in Bahrain?
It is required to wear a face mask in all public places.