Bahrain's borders are open for some travelers, while domestic restrictions are are mostly still in place.
Can I travel to Bahrain?
- It is possible to travel to Bahrain, after receiving visa in advance. Applying for entry visa is possible on this website: https://www.evisa.gov.bh/.
- Citizens, residents, and GCC countries citizens may enter without applying for a visa.
- Only citizen and residents of Bahrain can enter from Vietnam, India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Bangladesh, Dominican Republic, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Malaysia, Mexico, Mongolia, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Panama, Philippines, South Africa, Tunisia, Uganda, and Zimbabwe.
Do I need to go into quarantine when arriving to Bahrain?
- Anyone arriving to Bahrain will be tested upon arrivals, and required to self-quarantine, or quarantine in a facility, for 10 days.
- Arrivals who have been vaccinated in approved locations, will only be required to quarantine until results of test on arrival are available.
Are COVID-19 tests required to travel to Bahrain?
- Anyone arriving to Bahrain will be required to fill in a health declaration form before traveling.
- All arrivals must present a negative PCR test, no older than 48 hours.
- All arrivals will be tested for COVID-19, and again on the 10th day of their visit, at their own expense.
- Those who have been vaccinated in approved locations will only be tested upon arrival.
Is public transportation open in Bahrain?
Public transportation in Bahrain is operating.
Are the restaurants and bars open in Bahrain?
Restaurants and cafes in Bahrain are open, with social distancing measures in place. Bars remain closed.
Are businesses and attractions open in Bahrain?
Non-essential businesses and attractions in Bahrain are open, with health measures in place. Only vaccinated individuals may visit cinemas and indoor sporting events.
Do I need to wear a face mask in Bahrain?
It is required to wear a face mask in all public places.