The Bahamas are now open for travel, however flights are restricted and some emergency measures are still in place.
Can I travel to the Bahamas?
- The Bahamas are now open for commercial flights from all countries, as well as charter and private flights and sea vessels, however availability is limited.
- Commercial cruises are banned from all countries.
- All vessels from Haiti are banned until March 8th.
Do I need to go into quarantine when arriving to the Bahamas?
There is no requirement to quarantine when arriving to the Bahamas.
Are COVID-19 tests required to travel to the Bahamas?
- Anyone wishing to travel to the Bahamas will be required to complete a Travel Health Card before arrival.
- All arrivals over the age of 10 will be required to present a negative RT-PCR test, no older than 5 days.
- Anyone staying for more than 5 days, will be tested again on the fifth day.
Is public transportation open in the Bahamas?
Public transportation in the Bahamas is operating in limited capacity.
Are the restaurants and bars open in the Bahamas?
- Restaurants in the Bahamas are open in most areas.
- In high-risk areas, they are open for outdoor seating only.
Are businesses and attractions open in the Bahamas?
- Non-essential businesses and attractions in the Bahamas are re-opening, under social distancing and health measurements.
- A nightly curfew is in place in high-risk areas, between 23:00 and 5:00.
Do I need to wear a face mask in the Bahamas?
Face masks are required in all public spaces.