Azerbaijan's borders are open for special flights, under visa requirements, while many restrictions remain in place domestically.
Can I travel to Azerbaijan?
- Few flights to Azerbaijan are available, and all those wishing to travel to Azerbaijan must apply for a visa.
- Land borders remain closed.
Do I need to go into quarantine when arriving to Azerbaijan?
- Anyone arriving in Azerbaijan will be required to self-quarantine for 14 days.
- Quarantine may be shortened if testing negative on the 6th day.
Are COVID-19 tests required to travel to Azerbaijan?
Anyone arriving in Azerbaijan will be required to present a negative PCR test, no older than 48 hours before departure.
Is public transportation open in Azerbaijan?
- Public transportation in Azerbaijan is operating on weekdays, and suspended during weekends.
- Baku Metro is suspended.
- Travel between provinces is limited.
Are the restaurants and bars open in Azerbaijan?
Restaurants, cafes and catering places in Azerbaijan are open for limited hours and with hygiene measures in place.
Are businesses and tourist attractions open in Azerbaijan?
- Most non-essential businesses and attractions in Azerbaijan are closed.
- Non-essential shops are open with capacity limitations in place.
Do I need to wear a face mask in Azerbaijan?
Face masks are required in all public spaces, and failing to do so might result in a fine.