It is possible to travel to Aruba from all countries, and few domestic restrictions are still in place.
Can I travel to Aruba?
It is possible to travel to Aruba, after applying for and ED card and being approved.
Do I need to go into quarantine when arriving to Aruba?
- Anyone arriving without test results, and refusing to be tested upon arrival, will be required to quarantine.
- Anyone testing positive upon arrival will be required to quarantine.
Are COVID-19 tests required to travel to Aruba?
All arrivals are required to do the following:
- Present a negative COVID-19 test result, no older than 72 hours before departure. It is also possible to get tested upon arrival, and quarantine until results arrive.
- Purchase Aruba’s COVID-19 insurance.
- Undergo a health screening and temperature checks on arrival.
Is public transportation open in Aruba?
Public transportation in Aruba is operating.
Are the restaurants and bars open in Aruba?
Restaurants in Aruba are open, while bars and rum shops remain closed.
Are businesses and attractions open in Aruba?
- Some non-essential businesses and attractions in Aruba are open, under social distancing requirements.
- Night clubs are closed.
- A nightly curfew is in place between 01:00 and 5:00.
Do I need to wear a face mask in Aruba?
Wearing face masks is required in enclosed public places.