It is possible to travel to Aruba from all countries, and few domestic restrictions are still in place.
Can I travel to Aruba?
- It is possible to travel to Aruba, after applying for and ED card and being approved.
- Flights from Venezuela are suspended.
Do I need to go into quarantine when arriving to Aruba?
- Anyone arriving without test results, will be tested upon arrival, and be required to quarantine for a day until test results arrive.
- Anyone testing positive upon arrival will be required to quarantine.
Are COVID-19 tests required to travel to Aruba?
All arrivals are required to do the following:
- Present a negative COVID-19 test result, no older than 72 hours before departure. It is also possible to get tested upon arrival, and quarantine until results arrive.
- Purchase Aruba’s COVID-19 insurance.
- Undergo a health screening and temperature checks on arrival.
Vaccinated arrivals from the United States may present proof of vaccination instead.
Is public transportation open in Aruba?
Public transportation in Aruba is operating.
Are the restaurants and bars open in Aruba?
Restaurants, cafes and bars in Aruba are open.
Are businesses and attractions open in Aruba?
Most non-essential businesses and attractions in Aruba are open, under social distancing requirements.
Do I need to wear a face mask in Aruba?
Wearing face masks is recommended in enclosed public places.