International travel to Arizona is subject to the same regulations as all of the US, and inter-state travel to Arizona is possible. Within Arizona, some restrictions remain in place and many public establishments closed or under restrictions.
Can I travel to Arizona?
- International travel to Arizona follows the general US restrictions.
- Travel from other countries and US states is not restricted.
Do I need to go into quarantine when arriving to Arizona?
There is no requirement to quarantine when entering Arizona.
Are COVID-19 tests required to travel to Arizona?
All international arrivals to the US are required to present a negative PCR test, no older than 72 hours.
Is public transportation open in Arizona?
Public transportation in Arizona is operating.
Are the restaurants and bars open in Arizona?
- In red areas, restaurants and bars may open for outdoor seating only.
- In yellow areas, restaurants and bars that sell food are open, with social distancing measures in place.
- In green areas, restaurants and bars are open, with social distancing measures in place.
Are businesses and attractions open in Arizona?
Many non-essential businesses and attractions in Arizona have opened. A full list of of closed and open establishments can be found here.
Do I need to wear a face mask in Arizona?
Wearing face masks is not required in Arizona, but is highly recommended.