Argentina has closed its borders for travel until at least the end of January, while domestic restrictions are gradually being lifted.
Can I travel to Argentina?
- Argentina has closed its borders again, for all leisure travel. Travel is allowed for approved reasons only.
- Permitted arrivals must complete a sworn declaration 48 hours before traveling.
Do I need to go into quarantine when arriving to Argentina?
- Anyone arriving to Argentina will be required to self-quarantine for 7 days.
- Diplomats, crew members, sports professionals and specifically authorized arrivals are exempt from this requirement.
Are COVID-19 tests required to travel to Argentina?
- All arrivals to Argentina will be required to present a negative PCR test, no older than 72 hours.
- All arrivals into Buenos Aires must take a PCR test within 72 hours from arrival.
Is public transportation open in Argentina?
Public transportation in Argentina is operating in limited capacity, only for essential travel.
Are the restaurants and bars open in Argentina?
Restaurants and bars are only open in limited capacity, and under social distancing requirements.
Are businesses and attractions open in Argentina?
- Most non-essential businesses and attractions in Argentina are open.
- Cinemas, theaters and night clubs remain closed.
Do I need to wear a face mask in Argentina?
Wearing face masks is required in public places.