Antigua and Barbuda has opened its borders for travel, under some restrictions, however domestically a curfew on other restrictions are still in place.
Can I travel to Antigua and Barbuda?
Antigua and Barbuda has opened its borders for travelers.
Do I need to go into quarantine when arriving to Antigua and Barbuda?
- Anyone arriving to Antigua and Barbuda from outside the Caribbean might be required to quarantine, depending on country of origin and screening results.
- All arrivals must stay in approved accommodation.
Are COVID-19 tests required to travel to Antigua and Barbuda?
- Anyone arriving to Antigua and Barbuda will be required to complete a health declaration form and present a negative RT-PCR test, no older than 7 days.
- All arrivals will be subject to additional screening upon arrival.
Is public transportation open in Antigua and Barbuda?
Public transportation in Antigua and Barbuda is operating between 5:00 and 20:00, under social distancing rules.
Are the restaurants and bars open in Antigua and Barbuda?
Restaurants in Antigua and Barbuda that have passed government inspection are open.
Are businesses and attractions open in Antigua and Barbuda?
- Most non-essential businesses and attractions in Antigua and Barbuda remain closed.
- Gyms that have passed inspection are allowed to open
- Beaches are open between 5:00 and 19:00, only for swimming.
- A night-time curfew is in place between 18:00 and 5:00.
Do I need to wear a face mask in Antigua and Barbuda?
It is required to wear masks in all public places and on public transportation.