Angola remains closed for travel, while domestic restrictions are mostly lifted.
Can I travel to Angola?
- Angola's borders are closed for leisure travel, and entry is possible for permitted reasons only.
- All arrivals must fill in a registration form in advance.
Do I need to go into quarantine when arriving to Angola?
- Anyone arriving to Angola without proof of vaccination is required to self-quarantine for 7 days.
- Arrivals from Brazil and India will be quarantined in a facility regardless of vaccination status.
- Travelers' passports will be held by the government until the end of quarantine period.
- Travelers who test positive on the 7th day will be moved to a quarantine facility.
Are COVID-19 tests required to travel to Angola?
- Anyone arriving to Angola will be required to present a negative PCR test, no older than 72 hours.
- All arrivals will be tested again upon entry, and again on the 10th day.
Is public transportation open in Angola?
- Public transportation in Angola is operating in reduced capacity.
- Travel to and from Luanda is possible for essential reason only.
Are the restaurants and bars open in Angola?
Restaurants and bars in Angola are open, under limitations and social distancing requirements.
Are businesses and attractions open in Angola?
- Some non-essential businesses and attractions in Angola are open, under social distancing requirements.
- Night clubs, and leisure activities remain closed.
Do I need to wear a face mask in Angola?
It is required to wear a face mask in enclosed public places.