Angola remains closed for travel, while domestic restrictions are mostly lifted.
Can I travel to Angola?
- Angola's borders are closed for leisure travel, and entry is possible for permitted reasons only.
- All arrivals must fill in a registration form in advance.
Do I need to go into quarantine when arriving to Angola?
- Anyone arriving to Angola is required to quarantine for 10 days.
- Travelers who test positive on the 10th day will be prohibited from leaving the quarantine facility.
Are COVID-19 tests required to travel to Angola?
- Anyone arriving to Angola will be required to present a negative PCR test, no older than 72 hours.
- All arrivals will be tested again upon entry, and again on the 10th day.
Is public transportation open in Angola?
Public transportation in Angola is operating in reduced capacity.
Are the restaurants and bars open in Angola?
Restaurants and bars in Angola are open between 6:00 and 21:00, in 50% capacity.
Are businesses and attractions open in Angola?
- Most non-essential businesses and attractions in Angola are open, under social distancing requirements.
- It is recommended to stay indoors between 22:00 and 05:00.
Do I need to wear a face mask in Angola?
It is required to wear a face mask in enclosed public places.