Angola remains closed for travel, while domestic restrictions are mostly lifted.
Can I travel to Angola?
- Angola's borders are closed for leisure travel, and entry is possible for permitted reasons only.
- All travel from the UK, Portugal, Brazil, Australia, Nigeria and South Africa is banned.
- All arrivals must fill in a registration form in advance.
Do I need to go into quarantine when arriving to Angola?
- Anyone arriving to Angola is required to self-quarantine for 10 days.
- Those testing positive will be required to quarantine in a government facility.
Are COVID-19 tests required to travel to Angola?
- Anyone arriving to Angola will be required to present a negative PCR test, no older than 72 hours.
- All arrivals will be tested again upon entry.
Is public transportation open in Angola?
Public transportation in Angola is operating in limited capacity.
Are the restaurants and bars open in Angola?
Restaurants and bars in Angola are open, under social distancing requirements.
Are businesses and attractions open in Angola?
Most non-essential businesses and attractions in Angola are open, under social distancing requirements.
Do I need to wear a face mask in Angola?
It is required to wear a face mask in enclosed public places.