Angola remains closed for travel, while domestic restrictions are mostly lifted.
Can I travel to Angola?
- Angola's borders are closed for leisure travel, and entry is possible for permitted reasons only.
- All arrivals must fill in a registration form in advance.
Do I need to go into quarantine when arriving to Angola?
- Anyone arriving to Angola is required to quarantine for 7 days.
- Travelers who test positive on the 10th day will be prohibited from leaving the quarantine facility.
Are COVID-19 tests required to travel to Angola?
- Anyone arriving to Angola will be required to present a negative PCR test, no older than 72 hours.
- All arrivals will be tested again upon entry, and again on the 10th day.
Is public transportation open in Angola?
- Public transportation in Angola is operating in reduced capacity.
- Travel to and from Luanda is possible for essential reason only.
Are the restaurants and bars open in Angola?
Restaurants and bars in Angola are open between 6:00 and 21:00, and between 6:00 and 18:00 at high risk regions.
Are businesses and attractions open in Angola?
- Most non-essential businesses and attractions in Angola are open, under social distancing requirements.
- Night clubs remain closed.
- It is recommended to stay indoors between 22:00 and 05:00.
Do I need to wear a face mask in Angola?
It is required to wear a face mask in enclosed public places.