Albania is open for travel from almost all countries, while some domestic restrictions are being re-imposed.
Can I travel to Albania?
- Albania is open for travel from all countries, except for the UK.
- Flights from the UK are suspended.
Do I need to go into quarantine when arriving to Albania?
- There is no requirement to quarantine when arriving to Albania, however quarantine may apply in specific cases when ordered by health authorities.
- Permitted arrivals from the UK must self-quarantine for 14 days.
Are COVID-19 tests required to travel to Albania?
Increased screening measures and presence of medical personnel are in place when entering Albania.
Is public transportation open in Albania?
Public transportation in Albania is operating.
Are the restaurants and bars open in Albania?
Restaurants, bars and cafes in Albania are open for delivery only.
Are businesses and attractions open in Albania?
- Most non-essential businesses in Albania are open, under social distancing regulations.
- Attractions and leisure facilities are closed.
- A nightly curfew is in place between 20:00 and 6:00.
Do I need to wear a face mask in Albania?
Wearing face masks is required in all public places.